Friday, February 20, 2015

Jayden gained 6 grams(6lbs 12 oz), eating well and his bilirubin levels were down so we got to go home on February 10th! We couldn't be more excited!! We will return to Children's hospital in a few weeks to meet with plastic surgeons. They will come up with a plan for his surgery when he is 1 year old. 
Jayden is doing so well finishing his bottles and gaining weight. He is now 7lbs 6oz as of today! We are so proud of our big boy for working so hard. He still sleeps a lot but I think he has figured out his days and nights, Thank goodness!
We met with a lady from First Steps yesterday. First Steps is a program that offers speech therapist, physical therapist, occupational therapist and teachers until Jayden is 3 years old. They come to our home for everything so we never have to worry about getting out. We are very thankful and lucky!



3 comments:

Judy B. said...

I am thankful things are going so well. I pray for this little man every day. What an amazing program you are going to be in with all of these therapists helping!! I hope that when you visit Childrens in a few weeks, I will get to see you. Love you all!

Diane said...

That is all marvelous news! I am so grateful that you can be in the First Steps program to help Jayden. It is an extra perk that they come to your home. I love you and will continue to pray for God's blessings on your little one.

Michelle C said...

Yay! I'm so glad he's figuring out his days and nights!!